Fast deliveries on all orders!
We offer free delivery on orders over 120€ . Regular delivery: 5,90€ (on orders up to 34 euros) and 7,90€ (on orders over 34 euros). Matkahuolto home delivery 14,90€.
We want you to receive your order as soon as possible, so we send it quickly. Orders will normally be shipped no later than the next working day! So Mama Polka's colorful and lovely products are delivered within 1-2 working days after placing the order! (Finland)
Matkahuolto courier services
Matkahuolto's packages can normally be picked up within the next working day of the order, if the purchase is made before 15.00. Packages are transported by the most direct route! The package is handed over against an identity card (excluding vending machines). If the package pick-up is other than the recipient indicated on the address card, the package pick-up must have a power of attorney in addition to his or her identity card. Matkahuolto maintains shipments for 14 days.
You can track the progress of your order with the tracking code that you receive in your email confirmation of shipment.
Privacy (detail data section!)
Personal Data (523/99) 10 §
1. The registry administrator shall:
Mama Polka Oy
Lukkotie 3 B
Business ID: 2921635-8
2. Company responsible for registration:
Mama Polka Oy
3. Name of the register:
Mama Polka Oy's customer register
4. Purpose of the processing of personal data or use of the register:
Customer relationship management and order processing.
5. Information content of the register:
What information can be collected about you:
- Address information (street address, house / stair / apartment number)
- Postcode and post office
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Informed data on the use of the services and derived from analytics
- Purchase history, e.g. ordered products and their price information
- E-shop usage and browsing information as well as terminal identification information
- Information and tags used for targeted content
- Automatically collected information about your session on our site, including: IP address, location, Internet browser in use, browsing information on our site, keywords used to reach our site, and referenced sites from which you reached our site
We obtain the automatically collected data with the following technologies:
- Cookies that the browser stores either on your device or on your computer, more information about cookies can be found here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- Tags and “pixel” files that collect information about how you use our site (including what site you visit, at what time and on what day, from what IP address you visit our site)
What the information is used for:
- Customer maintenance
- For order processing, delivery and archiving
- To develop Mama Polka's services and improve the customer experience
- For targeted content and marketing
- To prevent abuse
- Improving customer service
To which parties can the information be shared:
We only share your information with third parties who comply with data protection regulations and the law. Your information will be shared e.g. with the following parties:
- Shopify, an e-commerce platform provider that enables efficient and effective trading in Mama Polka (learn more about how Shopify uses your information: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy)
- Google Analytics, we use Google Analytics to analyze user data and traffic (learn more about how Google uses personal information: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ You can also drop yourself out of Google Analytics tracking here: https : //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout)
- We can also share your information on Facebook so we can advertise targeted content on Facebook for you (you can drop yourself out of targeted facebook marketing here: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads)
- Google AdWords, which we can use for keyword advertising (you can drop yourself out of targeted AdWords advertising here: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous)
- Your information may be transferred outside of Europe, such as to Canada and the United States. If you live in Europe, you have the right to access your personal information we hold about you and to ask us to change, update or delete it as appropriate. If you want any of these, you can contact our customer service.
6. Regular sources of information
The customer's own announcement, Mama Polka's ordering system and possible Finnish legal purchases of customer data from third parties.
7. Registry security principles
Manual material is stored in a locked and electronically protected space.
The computer-based system is stored in a locked state that is protected by firewall, username and password protection.
Information is passed on both internally and externally to the following groups:
- For those persons in the company who need information to perform their duties.
For public authorities as required by law (eg social and tax authorities)
Partners and subcontractors necessary for order processing and customer relationship management (eg parties involved in the payment and delivery of orders).
The data contained in the register shall be accessible and entitled to be used only by those pre-defined employees of the controller whose job description includes the processing of the data. These employees are bound by professional secrecy.
8. Right of inspection and exercise of the right of inspection
Registered persons have the right to inspect the personal data stored in the register and to obtain copies thereof. The request for inspection must be made in writing and signed. The request for inspection must be submitted to the company responsible for registration matters.
9. Data Correction and Implementation of Data Correction
The data subject has the right to demand the correction of incorrect information in the register. A request for rectification must be made in writing and in a sufficiently specific manner.
Requests for rectification shall be addressed in writing to the company responsible for the register.
10. Right of Prohibition
The data subject shall have the right to prohibit the controller from processing personal data concerning him or her for direct advertising, distance selling and other direct marketing, as well as for market and opinion research and genealogical research. The prohibition is addressed in writing to the company responsible for registration matters.
Mama Polka Oy is released from the obligations contained in these terms and conditions in the event of force majeure. Such events may include, but are not limited to, fire, hurricane, flood, sabotage, disruption of money and public transportation, major accident, government action, enacted or amended law, or labor market conflict.
Possible disputes will be heard in the North Karelia District Court.